Customer Appreciation Weekend #9 – BarraCrab Caravan Park, Clairview 23-26 April, 2021
And we’re back! Jayco Mackay is kicking off 2021 with a massive Customer Appreciation Weekend at BarraCrab Caravan Park, Clairview on the ANZAC day long weekend and we couldn’t be more excited.
Any customers who have purchased a new or used caravan or camper trailer from us (and still own your van!) are invited.
The park is situated on absolute beach frontage with unbeatable views and there is plenty of room so no-one should miss out!
The friendly team at BarraCrab have kindly offered a discounted rate for our weekend so please mention this when booking:
– $32 / night powered (limited availability)
– $26 / night unpowered
– Sites include 2 adults, children under 4 free, children over 4 are $8 extra per night.
We have a very relaxed itinerary planned for the weekend so there will be lots of free time for people to do as they please. Some suggested activities:
– Golf @ Brandybottle. $10 per person. Free golf clubs & pull-along’s. Limited buggies available ($20). BYO Drinks allowed on the course but not at the bar or the club can deliver drinks on the course.
– Drive to check out Carmila Beach.
– Fishing at the beach or down at the creek.
– Small playground for the kids
– Friday afternoon arrival
– Friday night meet and greet – BYO food and drinks.
– Saturday morning free time.
– Saturday afternoon catch-up and afternoon games @4pm. BYO Drinks & Nibbles
– Saturday night BBQ @6:30pm
– Sunday ANZAC Service on the beach at sunrise. BYO Candle. For those who wish to attend an official service, you have options of Carmila and St Lawrence.
– Sunday morning Breakfast – Bacon and Egg Burgers, followed by the traditional ANZAC game of two-up.
– Sunday Sesh: 4pm. Live music at the bar from 4-9pm. The restaurant is available for bookings for whoever doesn’t feel like cooking.
Please book direct with the park by emailing [email protected] or phone (07) 4956 0190 and make mention that you are attending our special weekend. Just a quick note to make sure you bring drinking water, and there is no dump point but of course you have full use of the parks amenities.
We look forward to seeing you all there.